We will be heading over to the start area in Compiegne where each rider will have to sign in one at a time. Once the race is off, so will we! We will see the race on several occasions, but will fast track to the first few cobbled sections to catch our first glimpse of the peloton. From then on and with the help our knowledgeable team of guides, we will race against the pros (by car!) to see them along the route. You will enjoy an excited and unforgettable adventure through the different parts of the race.
- 06u00: Rendez Vous in the Kortrijk area (Belgium)
- 06u15 - 08u30 : Transfer with the minibus from Kortrijk to Compiègne (+/-2u)
- 08u30 - 09u55: Experience the legendary cycling fever from within the start zone. Watch the team busses arrive at "Place Du Général De Gaulle", the mechanics set up, ect.
- 09u55 -10u05: Return to the minibus by foot
- 10u15: Start of Paris-Roubaix
- 10u05: Departure of our minibus! Due to the special traffic situation during the race, we need to depart with the minibus no later than 15mins before the official start of the race. This means that the minibus needs to depart at 10:05am.
- 10u05 - 12u00 : Departure of the minibus with stops at different passages of the race.
- 12u00 - 12u30: Lunch break where you will be served your lunch package with CAVA
- 12u30 - 16u30 : Experience live moments of the race along the course
- 16u30 - 17u00 : Arrival to the cycling track in Roubaix
- 17u15 - 17u45 : Return to Kortrijk
Besides our traditional package we offer several upgrades:
- VIP Finish area: The Velodrome VIP Coach at the Roubaix velodrome with open bar, hors d'oeuvres and live coverage.
- VIP Start & Finish area: On top of the upgrade above we offer breakfast at the start in a VIP lounge with exclusive acces to the pro cyclist sign protocol, the teams paddock acces.
Please take in account that there can be unforeseen traffic situations which can affect the time and locations in the programme.
€ 1275 per minibus for 7 guests, excl. VAT
Note: Your booking procedure will be completed once you received a booking confirmation from us. Approximately two weeks before the race you will receive all the practical information to ensure you have a great cycling classic race experience!